Hockey registration is FULL! No more spots are available.
We are excited to announce the 2nd Annual Life’s Too Shorts Street Hockey Tournament! 20 teams will play it out for the Life’s Too Shorts title. More information and details on how to register can be found below.
Please take a moment to read the Hockey Tournament Rules before tournament begins.
Please click on the age category below to view the schedule for each. This schedule is preliminary and is subject to change. VERY IMPORTANT: Because games are back to back, it is very important that you are not late. Each game will begin with a three minute warm-up.
REMINDER: Players must arrive 1 hour prior to first game.
- Registration for the Tournament will close August 12th, 2016.
- The Tournament will take place at John Peake Park on Saturday, August 27, from 10 am to 7 pm; registration begins at 9 am
- We have room for 20 teams in total
- Age groups are as follows:
- Ages 6-8 (4 teams)
- Ages 9-12 (6 teams)
- Ages 13-15 (4 teams)
- Ages 16-Adult (6 teams)
- Cost: $50 per team up to 6 players, $10 for each additional player